Join Our Team, Join Our Family!
We offer a wide-range of rewarding positions which strive to assist and develop youth and families throughout New York State.
Be A Part of Our Mission
As a Transporter, you will responsible for driving and transporting youth, following transportation schedules, and completing assignments, paperwork and/or reporting as required.
How Can You Help
- Experience working with at-risk youth preferred
- Ability to lift and carry crates, cartons, boxes, suitcases and other cargo onto and off of transport vehicles
- Knowledge of vehicle and traffic law as it applies to the safe operation of the various vehicle(s) assigned
- Demonstrated knowledge of operation and maintenance of vehicles
- Ability to work with an economically and culturally diverse population
Essential Job Requirements
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Current, valid driver's license with clean driving history
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holiday hours as necessary (Up to 19 hours per week)
Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth (BFCSY) is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to excellence through diversity. BFCSY takes affirmative actions as an equal opportunity employer to attract, promote, and retain the most fully qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgendered status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.